Your acceptance of these terms and conditions
Use of our site’s service (the “Service”) in any manner, and whether at our site or through a third party website or other interface, you certify that (a) you are at least 18 years of age, (b) if you are providing access to the Service to any person who is under 13 years of age, you are such person’s parent or legal guardian and you consent to the use of the Service by such person only under your direct supervision and subject to any reasonable verification required by us, and (c) you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of service (these “Terms”).
- Your use of the Service is expressly conditioned upon the certifications listed above and your acceptance of these Terms. If the certifications above are not true, or if you do not agree to any part of these Terms, you may not use the Service. This site reserves the right to update and revise these Terms from time to time without notice to or acceptance by you.
- We hereby grant you permission to use the Website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that:
- Your use of the website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our prior written authorization
- You will not alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended purpose.
- You will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Doing so may result in being permanently banned from our site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indexes of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Our site reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the website with respect to their User Submissions
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on our website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under local and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of our website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of our website or the Content therein. These Terms of Service apply to all users of our website. Our website may contain links to third party websites. We assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site.
- Charges: You are responsible for payment of any costs or expenses incurred as a result of downloading and using any Coremobile Powered Application, including any operator network and roaming charges. Please check with your service provider for details.
- Third-party applications, services or sites: The Coremobile Application may enable you to link or connect you to use functionalities of third-party applications, services or sites that are not owned or controlled by Coremobile (collectively “Third Party Applications”). Any Third Party Applications are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third party provider. Coremobile has no control over and is not responsible or liable for any matters relating to your dealings or transactions with such third parties and over any third-party content, syndicated content, applications, services, sites, advertisements, links, privacy policies and/or practices of any such third-parties that may be accessible via the Coremobile Application. It is your responsibility to check the privacy policies and terms of service and usage of all third party sites that you visit prior to downloading or using any such Third Party Applications.
- Reverse Engineering: You agree not to disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of any Coremobile Application. You will not copy any part of the Coremobile Application or make commercial use of, rent, lease, loan, sell, publish, license, sublicense, distribute, assign or otherwise transfer any part of Coremobile Application to any third party.
- Coremobile reserves the right to anonymously track and report, to our third party statistical service providers, your activity in of the Coremobile Application.
- 7. You acknowledge that we own all right, title and interest in and to Coremobile Application and to the related software. You will not alter, destroy, obscure, or otherwise remove any copyright or proprietary notices or labels contained within the Coremobile Applications.
Quick Airtime offers prepaid mobile recharge and provides related information herein known as 'services'. The persons/ parties visiting the site Quick Airtime or registering with site for use of any of the services will be herein known as the 'user/s'. Quick Airtime will herein also be known as the 'site'.
The User needs to be of 18 years or above to be using the services of the 'site'. In case any user below 18 years registers to the 'site', his or her registration would stand as void. "User" represents and warrants that he/she has the right, authority, and hereby accepts that he or she is of legal age to accept and abide by the terms and conditions of use of the 'site'. And that while using the site, The "User" shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. The "Site" may terminate the account of such a visitor, delete the content posted by him/ her, prohibit access to the 'site' or to any of its related services for any reason without citing or stating any reasons as and when needed and without limitation.
Use of The Recharge Facility, Refunds, Cancellation, Delivery & Return
Quick Airtime provides Recharge of Prepaid Phones for personal use and not commercial use. The user in using this facility agrees to the following Terms:
- The User is solely responsible for entering the correct information (phone number, recharge value, etc.)
Quick Airtime is not responsible for faulty connection on the side of the user while using the Payment Option
- In case the user has paid and not received the recharge amount, the user will have to submit complete transaction details along with contact details to customer support at email@example.com. The matter will be resolved after cross checking with the concerned service provider vendor after which refund, if any, will be made to the users account. This process may take 14 days or longer depending on the response from the vendor. Quick Airtime will not be liable for late action in such a case.
- Quick Airtime will not refund any money once a sale has taken place.
- The user hereby agrees that by using the facility of online recharge from Quick Airtime, the user has agreed to pay out of will any extra charges on account of online service/ sale of online recharge.
Standard of User Conduct
The "User" agrees that all contents (information, data, text, photographs, videos, music, graphics and/or other materials) hosted/viewed in the "Site" are the sole responsibility of the "User" from whom such content originated.
- "The "Site" does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and quality of such contents. The "User" must also understand that it is possible for him/her to receive contents that are offensive, objectionable or indecent. The "Site" will not be liable for any error or any negative effect/result of such content whatsoever.
- The "User" represents, warrants and agrees that no materials of any kind submitted through "User" account or otherwise posted or shared by "User" through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
- The "User" further agrees that he/she shall not use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or disrupt the service, servers, system, site or networks connected to the service.
- Users shall recognize that they have the responsibility of evaluating and bearing the risks associated with the content's (that is shared and used) reliability accuracy, usefulness, purpose and comprehensiveness. Consequently, users shall understand that they cannot entirely depend on the data displayed at the "Site".
- The "User" expressly and impliedly agrees not to use the services or the "Site" to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is or likely to cause/affect/violate the rights of any party with respect to religious sentiments, secular credentials, communal harmony, peace, integrity of a nation, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content listed on the site or services.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that the "User" does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of non-disclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence; - Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than normal, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects the other users ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that is likely to cause or damage the computer, computer system, site, server and services.
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law.
- The site Quick Airtime is not responsible for incorrect phone entry or incorrect selection of recharge value while recharging the prepaid mobile of the user.
- In using this Services, you must comply with all laws, all directions of a Regulator and reasonable directions of Quick Airtime, you must not use, or attempt to use, the services to break any law or to misuse another person's rights.
- Quick Airtime is not responsible for problem in recharge due to faulty internet connection, electricity failure or PC system error or any kind of problem on the side of the user during recharge process. Quick Airtime is not liable for any damages in case of any delay in correcting any fault in any Service provided by the 'site'.
- Quick Airtime is not liable for any changes in talk value by the service provider or validity period by operator. Quick Airtime is not liable for any problem while recharging. If the user finds a problem with the recharge value of a recharge coupon, the user will need to contact respective service provider's customer care.
- Disputes arising out of the transactions between the user and the Quick Airtime sites are subject to the jurisdiction of courts situated in Texas only. Quick Airtime reserves the right to ban the users phone number from recharge on the 'site' if Quick Airtime suspects any foul use/ activity/ commercial use of the recharge facility provided by the site.
The Website Quick Airtime is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only.
The User should agree that the Site, in its sole discretion, may decline use of the service, for any reason or if the Site believes that the user has violated or has acted inconsistently with the spirit of Terms of Service. The site also in its sole discretion and at any time may discontinue providing the service, with or without notice. Upon termination, user's right to use the Site immediately ceases. Further, the user must agree that the Site shall not be liable to anyone for any termination of User access to the service.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Site , its subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Content that the User submits, posts, transmits or otherwise makes available through the Service, the use of the Service, the connection to the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or the violation of any rights of another or any violation of any applicable law or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Limitation of Liability
The site is not to be held liable for special, consequential, incidental, indirect or punitive loss, damage or expenses , data, loss of facilities, or equipment or the cost of recreating lost data regardless of whether arising out of a breach of contract, warranty, tort, strict liability or otherwise. The User shall agree that the Site shall not be liable for any damage, monetary loss resulting from transactions resulting to the damage of the User's reputation resulting from bogus entries.
This site and the contents hereof are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. The Site disclaims all warranties , express or implied , and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non - infringement. Nor does multimedia warrant that the functions of this site or the functions contained in the materials of in this site will be interrupted or error - free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server's that make the sites available are free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall multimedia and/or its licensors or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other wrongful actions, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any products, materials or information available from this server. This "Site" in whole or in part, could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. User's continued use of this "Site" following the posting of any change or modification of the terms will mean the "User" to accept those changes or modifications.
Copyrights and Trademark Information
The Site's name is the property of their respective holders. The trademarks and logos may not be used in any manner without the expressed approval of all or any content featured in the site. The logos, banners and the like are trademarks of the Site. Without Site's permission, the user agrees not to display or use these in any manner.
- Site respects the intellectual property of others. The Site expects the user to do the same. If the user believes that his/her intellectual property rights have been violated please inform Site authorities immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- A description of the copyright that user or owner claim has been infringed.
- A description where the material is located on the site.
- Complete name, address, telephone number and email address of the owner of the copyrighted material.
- Signature, sent electronically or physically, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- A statement by the user or owner that he/she firmly believes that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that all the given information are true and accurate and that he/she is the copyright owner or the one authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The site may amend its terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion. If there is any change made in the Terms and conditions that will be notified to the User you by posting an announcement on the site so that the User is always aware of the Updating of the site from time to time. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service so that you will be apprised of any change.